The Schaumburg Park Foundation is a fundraising organization dedicated to providing resources for the preservation of open space, conservation, nature, recreation, culture and education in Schaumburg for use by all.
- Support open access to programs for youth from economically-disadvantaged homes.
- Support, through scholarships, youth participation in cultural arts programs.
- Support outdoor recreation programs.
- Support the preservation of open space.
- Acquire land and funding used for matching grants from state and federal funds.
- Donate land and make grants to the Schaumburg Park District.
- Conduct fundraising campaigns to support unique projects to enhance recreation.
- Work cooperatively with other community services such as the Schaumburg Park District, Spring Valley Nature Club, Schaumburg Historical Society and Schaumburg Community Garden Club.
The Schaumburg Park Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization.
For more information, call 847/985-2115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.